With an office in Dieppe New Brunswick, René Caissie offers clinical psychology services. Please click on the Contact menu item to make an appointment.
Having worked in several clinical settings (psychiatric hospital, community, crisis intervention and acute psychiatry) in New Brunswick and in Québec, René Caissie has acquired experience with clients having diversified problems (anxiety disorders, mood disorders, adjustment disorders, psychotic disorders and personality disorders). Also he has completed training in clinical hypnosis with the Société québécoise d’hypnose and the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis which permits him to integrate this technique in psychotherapy to treat problems such as anxiety, phobia, depression, chronic pain, sexual dysfonctions, trauma and certain psychosomatic disorders (ex : irritable bowel movement).
He also offers psychological assessment services by the means of psychometric and psychovocational assessments.
In addition, he offers psychological assessment services, including psychometric and psycho-educational assessments.
- Abuse (Emotional – Physical – Sexual)
- Adaptation (Educational – Social – Vocational)
- Addiction (Internet – Pornography – Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders (Generalized – Obsessive-Compulsive – Panic Attack – Phobia – Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders – Social Phobia)
- Behaviour Management (Behaviour Management – Conduct Disorders)
- Crisis Intervention
- Cultural Issues
- Post traumatic Stress Debriefing
- Health Issues (Autoimmune Disorders – Chronic Disease – Gastrointestinal – Motor Vehicle Accident – Oncology – Pain Management – Weight Issues)
- Impulse Control (Intermitent Explosive Disorder – Kleptomania – Pyromania)
- Men’s Issues
- Mood Disorders (Adjustment Disorder – Bipolar – Depression – Postpartum Depression)
- Personality Disorders
- School Problems
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Sexuality (Deviancy – Gay/Lesbians/Bi-Sexual Issues – Harasment – Intimacy Issues)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Management
- Suicide/Self Harm
- Violence (Domestic – Victims)
- Women’s Issues
- Work Issues (Burnout – Harrassment – Injuries)